4. feladat: Írd be az előző feladat szavait (megfelelő alakban) a szövegbe! (Ezúttal a szöveg meghallgatása nélkül)
A jealous; B surprised; C scream; D bother; E dust; F rags; G chimneys; H fall in love; I excited; J carriage; K disappointed; L stepmother; M soot; N wand; O laugh at; P magnificent; Q spell; R run away; S once upon a time; T mean
1___________________ there lived a sweet, little girl called Ella. Her mother had died when she was a child and soon her father too died. She lived with her 2___________________ 3___________________ and her two proud stepsisters. They made Ella do all the housework.
– Clean the 4___________________. Dust the cupboards. Iron my clothes. – they cried. The young girl was always covered in 5___________________ and 6___________________. Hence she was called Cinderella.
One day the prince invited all the girls in the kingdom for a ball in the castle. Everyone including the two stepsisters were very 7___________________. Cinderella too wanted to go to the ball, but her sisters 8___________________ her.
– Stay at home and scrub the floors – 9___________________ her stepmother.
The day of the ball finally came. The stepmother and stepsisters left Cinderella alone at home. She was so 10___________________ that she began to cry. Suddenly she saw a shimmering light in the room. A woman with a kind smile and a 11___________________ stood in front of her.
– Who are you? – asked Cinderella 12___________________ .
The woman replied: – I’m your fairy godmother. I’ll help you go to the ball. Now do stop crying.
– But I have nothing to wear. – sobbed Cinderella – I can’t go to the ball.
The fairy godmother smiled. She touched a pumpkin and turned it into a grand 13___________________ . With a wave of the wand she changed six mice into six 14___________________ horses to pull the carriage and another mouse into a footman. Finally she changed Cinderella’s 15___________________ into a beautiful dress.
– There. Now you look like a princess. – she said to Cinderella. – But remember you should come back home before twelve o’clock for then the 16___________________ will be broken.
Cinderella replied: – I wont’t forget. Thank you so much! – and she went to the castle.
Cinderella was the prettiest girl at the ball. Her stepsisters didn’t even recognize her. All the other girls were very 17___________________ because the prince danced with her the whole night. Cinderella had a wonderful time at the ball. However the moment she heard the clock strike twelve, she remembered the fairy godmother’s words and 18___________________ . In a hurry she left one glass slipper on the castle’s steps.
Now the prince had 19___________________ with her and wanted to find her. He said to his men:
– Go to every house in the land. Find the girl whose foot fits into this glass slipper. She will be the one I’ll marry.
The king’s men reached Cinderella’s house. The two stepsisters tried hard to get their big feet into the glass slipper – but in vain. Finally Cinderella peeped out and said:
– May I try, as well?
To everyone’s surprise Cinderella’s foot fit perfectly into the glass slipper.
The prince and Cinderella were soon married in a grand ceremony. The wicked sisters never 20___________________ her again.